Finding Love in all the Wrong Places - The Basics of Unconditional Love ($10)
Presented by Sharon Winningham, ULLC and Founder of Loving-Groups.org
We all want to be loved. It becomes illusive and tormenting. Do we not know the basics? Do we think we know but keep failing? Do we scratch our heads and really not understand why people do what they do and we end up feeling victims to a mystery and angry, lost or alone?
Too many people do not understand the real nuances of love. They think they are being loving and loved when in all acutality they are just trading for a quick fix.
What do we mean? Come learn in this presentation the founding principles that we have been teaching for over 14 years.
Our groups are founded on these ideas and we practice them together in community. These core ideas have unleashed the mystery to all human behavior.
Want lazer clarity? Show up here!
What will you learn?
• Achieve what do you dream of?
• Achieve more peace, personally and with your relationships.
• Completely revolutionize your relationships with your spouse, children, other family members, friends, and business associates.
• Develop your spirituality and accelerate your personal growth.
• Learn how to find the partner you want and how to prepare for that relationship.
• Find out what is the real cause of anger and conflict in relationships?
• What is the real cause of fear and anxiety?
• Ask those hard questions and get clarity for the first time.
Vision for our Loving-Groups Community:
“We gather to awaken hearts to unconditional Love and to transform lives”
Your presenter is: Sharon Winningham, ULLC 602-405-0144
Cost is $10.00 donation to the center
Show up early to make your payment and get a good seat.